V4.01 has been released! ( 13 Jun 2017 )
Are you scanning slides, books or documents?
Got thousands of images to crop?
BatchCrop can help you.
Crop, resize and modify images easily.
Supports both Mac OS X & Windows
Cropping made easy!
The right tool for tedious
photo editing sessions
- Process a batch of files at once
- Apply multiple actions at once
- Automatic intelligent cropping
- User parameterized cropping
- Automatic and manual dust spot removal
- Automatic tilt correction
- Resizing, arbitrary rotation, and flipping
- Image format changing
- Framing, captioning, and watermarking
- Color adjustments
- Copy & paste crop coordinates between images
- Drag & drop support
- Persistent sessions
- Advanced target file handling
- No installation required
- Available for both Mac OS X and Windows
BatchCrop does not require installation, just download your package and unzip it.
Mac OS X users; you may have to allow for third-party application execution in Gatekeeper. (Right click on the downloaded DMG file and choose 'Open' from the context menu.)
Please choose your platform:
Current version is V4.01. This release brings the following features:
- Reshape crop feature
- Alert feature on action completion
- Resize command for action groups
- Menu button
- Memorized crops option page
- Memorized crops center alignment feature
- Action groups now have separate configuration window
- Dust cleaner options
Unlicensed BatchCrop has full functionality with limitations related to file count, and occasional reminders.
Comments, problem reports, and feature requests are always welcome.