V4.98 has been released! ( 24 Apr 2022 )
Are you scanning slides, books or documents?
Got thousands of images to crop?
BatchCrop can help you.
Crop, resize and modify images easily.
Supports both Mac OS X & Windows
Cropping made easy!
The right tool for tedious
photo editing sessions
- Process a batch of files at once
- Apply multiple actions at once
- Automatic intelligent cropping
- User parameterized cropping
- Automatic and manual dust spot removal
- Automatic tilt correction
- Resizing, arbitrary rotation, and flipping
- Image format changing
- Framing, captioning, and watermarking
- Color adjustments
- Copy & paste crop coordinates between images
- Drag & drop support
- Persistent sessions
- Advanced target file handling
- No installation required
- Available for both Mac OS X and Windows
BatchCrop does not require installation, just download your package and unzip it.
Mac OS X users; you may have to allow for third-party application execution in Gatekeeper. (Right click on the downloaded DMG file and choose 'Open' from the context menu.)
Please choose your platform:
Current version is V4.98. Recent releases bring the following features:
V4.98 - 2022.04.24 Bug fixes v4.95 - 2022.04.20 Added color equalize action Memorized crop command added to action group commands Extra suffix support for action group export command Enhanced right click context menu for 'Run action group' button Bug fixes V4.92 - 2022.03.15 Bug fixes (thumbnail viewer, action editor...) V4.90 - 2022.02.28 Thumbnail view feature White balance dialog enhancements Color commands enabled for multiple files A new option for hiding list scrollbar Bug fixes (export filename collisions, crop transparency...)
Unlicensed BatchCrop has full functionality with limitations related to file count, and occasional reminders.
Comments, problem reports, and feature requests are always welcome.